The ReStore is now open Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We will continue to take cleaning and social distancing precautions, to help ensure safety for customers and staff. Masks are required in the store. We thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support.
Donation drop-offs and pick-up requests are now accepted again.
When you donate or shop at the ReStore, you support the Habitat mission and reduce the amount of material that ends up in landfills.
The Habitat for Humanity of Benton County ReStore is a nonprofit home improvement store and donation center that sells new and gently used furniture, appliances, home accessories, building materials and more to the public at a fraction of retail price.
All ReStore profits go back into the organization to support Habitat's mission to end poverty housing in Benton County.
Items we are currently not accepting:
- Textiles (clothing, curtains, drapes & bedding)
- Box televisions, computers, cable boxes, routers, general electronics, etc.
- Furniture with major damage (stains, holes, scratches, pet damage, odors, etc.)
- Broken and/or incomplete items
- Fitness equipment
- Baby / child items (cribs, toys, car seats, clothes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (helmets, used goggles / glasses, etc.)
- Medical equipment (crutches, wheelchairs, hospital beds, etc.)
- Unframed glass / unframed mirrors
- Paint, unless it is from a vendor (Walmart, Sherwin Williams, UL)
- Desks made of particle board, or very large.
- Loose light bulbs
- Fluorescent lights or bulbs
- Window blinds
- Trim with nails and/or measuring less than 6’
- Hot water heaters w/out lead-free certification
- Dishwashers w/out lead-free certification
- Sink faucets w/out lead-free certification
- Vanity countertops (w/out base)
- Used tile & wood / vinyl floor
- Single-pane windows
- Jetted tubs
- Shower doors
- Used carpet and/or carpet smaller than 10’x10’ (100 sq. ft.)
- Garage doors & parts
- A/C units
- Central heat units electric or gas
- Gas fireplaces
Please note, due to law and Habitat policy it is up to the discretion of the ReStore Staff and Driver to decide whether or not a donation will be accepted. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Updated March 2020*
*This list is updated frequently. To ensure your donation is currently being accepted, please contact the ReStore or Habitat offices to speak with a Habitat staff member.